Innovation Consultants are expected to deliver outstanding work for clients and to contribute to the business as an inspiring place to work.
Efficient, organised and proactive project planning, project resourcing and managing all phases of the project, anticipating and avoiding pitfalls
Designing engaging research activities, analysing and interpreting qualitative research data and developing world class deliverables to communicate insights to clients
Keeping the project team informed, motivated and on track
Proactively in contact with clients to keep them informed and engaged and ensures the project team presents a united front in all client interactions
Monitoring project commercials, ensuring that projects are delivered to agreed levels of profitability.
Taking an active role in optimisation of project management project through on-going experimentation: implementing these learnings to streamline project workflow
- Experience in project planning, resourcing projects, and managing all phases of projects
- Experience in designing research activities, analysing and interpreting qualitative research data and developing deliverables to communicate insights to clients
- Excellent communicator with a collaborative way of working
- Exceptional client management skills
- Proactively managing The Sense Network on insight and innovation projects
- Delivering an outstanding member experience, including recruitment, project communications, activity moderation, feedback and financing
- Actively identifies and implements initiatives to optimise the way The Sense Network works on consulting projects
- Regularly communicating with energy and enthusiasm to keep members of The Sense Network informed, motivated and on track
- Excellent communicator that enjoys connecting with others
- Experience in managing and collaborating with creator communities
- Experience in optimising communications and workflows
- Actively working towards ensuring the retention of existing client business and identifying opportunities for new business from existing clients.
- Supporting team members on pitches to new clients, and helping to identify the client’s needs.
- Evaluating client briefs by understanding client issues and helping to formulate an appropriate approach/methodology to fulfil the objectives.
- Experience contributing to the creation of high quality proposals
- Experience managing client accounts
- Working with team members to deliver world class thinking and high quality output
- Bringing informed thinking, market and consumer understanding to bear on project work in order to deliver compelling insight to power the client's’ future marketing and innovation
- The ability to communicate the thinking and recommendations in an inspiring and clear way via the creation of outstanding written materials
- Delivering a compelling verbal presentation with the support of other team members
- Is able to autonomously guide their own professional development and actively seeking out opportunities for personal growth
- Contributing to the improvement of current methodologies, approaches and thinking within Sense Worldwide and development of new approaches
- Reading widely and attending activities outside of Sense Worldwide to bring new thinking and approaches back into the business.
- Ownership and development of a particular specialism within the business.
Contribution To The Business
- Actively supporting and upholding the company’s purpose, vision and values.
- Identifying opportunities for the business to grow and improve as a place to work. Including, but not limited to company marketing, PR and social media initiatives.
- Has an ambition to make a difference in the world and seeks ways to achieve this with Sense Worldwide.
Personal Traits (everyone at Sense Worldwide)
- Is curious and has an inquiring mind
- Demonstrates a growth mindset
- Has a capacity for critical thinking
- Is comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Is equivocal and can handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Is able to join the dots and spot opportunities
- Prefers simplification over complication … writes with precision in plain English
- Is assured and can deliver high quality under pressure
- Has energy and enthusiasm
Competitive salary applies
Practical experience working in industry
Experience working with insights / innovation
Experience working with creator communities
Experience optimising business workflows
Additionally we requirement that candidates:
Posting date of job opening is 21st August 2019.
Closing date for applications is 19th September 2019.