Digital Marketing Executive / Manager
The Digital Marketing Executive / Manager (depending on experience) will drive customer acquisition, retention and brand awareness for Sense Worldwide and The Sense Network. Design and run integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept and execution, through to analysis and optimisation.
- Plan, build and implement the overall Digital Marketing Strategy
- Build inbound and outbound marketing plan, optimising and tracking performance across channels (SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising)
- Manage website, collaborating with internal team to update and create pages, optimise user journeys and experience (HubSpot and Wordpress)
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Create content for website and social channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals, using Google Analytics, HubSpot and other tools
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth hacking strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Is able to autonomously guide their own professional development and actively seeking out opportunities for personal growth
- Contributing to the improvement of current methodologies, approaches and thinking within Sense Worldwide and development of new approaches
- Reading widely and attending activities outside of Sense Worldwide to bring new thinking and approaches back into the business.
- Ownership and development of a particular specialism within the business.
Contribution To The Business
- Actively supporting and upholding the company’s purpose, vision and values.
- Identifying opportunities for the business to grow and improve as a place to work. Including, but not limited to company marketing, PR and social media initiatives.
- Has an ambition to make a difference in the world and seeks ways to achieve this with Sense Worldwide.
Personal Traits (everyone at Sense Worldwide)
- Is curious and has an inquiring mind
- Demonstrates a growth mindset
- Has a capacity for critical thinking
- Is comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Is equivocal and can handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Is able to join the dots and spot opportunities
- Prefers simplification over complication … writes with precision in plain English
- Is assured and can deliver high quality under pressure
- Has energy and enthusiasm
The salary band for this role is £32,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
Experience working in digital marketing
Knowledge and interest in innovation services
Experience optimising marketing tactics and executions
Additionally we requirement that candidates: